e shtunë, 23 qershor 2007

Blogging with a difference! Can I handle it?

When I was quite a young boy, this world was only an open air theater for me. I did not know what was life and my role to play in it. I kept on pondering what the world was. What was life all about!!!

Now that I am a grown up person with not so high ambitions. My ambitions in life...(still unclear)!!! Even if I mention here, I am sure it goes unnoticed.

Now, my only concern is about blogging. I often keep on irritating my intelligent friends here...throwing arrows of queries on blogging. I ask them what is all about blogging. Who is a blogger? What we get by blogging? Who blogs? What is meant by blogging? Is blogging a blogging?

My intellegent, smart but yet sluggish friends then boast of being great bloggers and start explaining to me about blogging. "You know...blogging means this..blogging means that...!"

NONSENSE!!!

Now that I too have joined you guys. Wait and see how I come to you. See whether I would be able to make a difference since I have entered into the blogging arena with a difference because "It's all about making a difference!"

4 komente:

jyanmara tha...

Great!
Congratulation for entering into the bloggers' world.

Just blog on. Don't get clogged.

Jyanmara
www.jyanmara.blogspot.com

Nepali Mystic tha...

.....but...if ....you write continue....then we believe you....words are not the yardstick......i suppose.......

Me tha...

Keshuvko said:....

Ummm then you are here.

You blog but dont clog. Jyanmara's suggestion will lead you to .... khoi kata ho kata... :)

by the way, my link is :
http://keshuvko.blogspot.com

not like that what you have put in the list.

Keshuvko

Anonim tha...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email:(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY
OK